The Prelude

Hello everyone or mainly hello to myself.  I don't really expect anyone to read this just a place for me to document my "adventures".  Back in the day I used to take all sorts of trips with my close group of friends from high school.  We all called ourselves The Woodsmen.  Most of The Woodsmen still hang out on a weekly basis. I lived with 3 of them during college and 4 of them are in my wedding next May.

The Woodsmen (minus one)

This blog however is less about my good friends and more about the trips that we used to take.  Those were some of the best times of my life.  This blog for me is a way to document and help encourage me to take more of these outdoor adventure trips.

I want to be able to experience some of those same feelings I had with my buddies in high school with them again and hopefully share some of them with my fiance as well.  And maybe in time my children as well.

The Woodsmen "last supper"
But enough of the sappy stuff, I am basically going to use this blog as a way to plan my trips and then document them afterwards.  I want it to be a place that I can look back on someday and smile about all of the trips and adventures that I have embarked on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2018 Zumbro 50 - "A Unique Experience"